Forums » General Discussions

The Word "Nigger"

• November 27, 2019 8:41 PM PST
    It seems we all agree that the N. Word can be used in an intimate encounter if the black master allows it. As a slave we are obliged to satisfy any of his requests.
    • 76 posts
    December 8, 2019 10:49 AM PST
    Communitybottom said:
    That’s interesting. I think I would feel wrong saying it, but I understand that primal, degraded mentality where the black man or men ensure I know exactly where my place is, as a public access fleshlight for them all.
    I don't feel wrong saying it - just the opposite IF the man wants it.   I will continue to freely use the word in this group because it is appropriate to use it here.  The owner of the group who is a NIGGER has set the tone.  There are some groups where I would not use the word.

• 76 posts
    April 20, 2020 8:44 PM PDT
    Mike WantsBBC said:

There is nothing like good, primal heat when a nigger stud is drilling your hole for all you're worth, and you have mixed feelings when he finally shoots his seed inside you because the ride is over.  I'll bet it's great when more than one nigger top is available at a time so when one graces you with his load another thrusts in to get his.

You said it, there nothing like more than one pumping their nigger seed up your white boi pussy. Know a dude that connected with six nigger tops. With all of the cum he took up his, it's a miracle he didn't get knocked up with a nigger baby!

• 6 posts
    June 15, 2020 4:26 PM PDT
    Blakey said:

Going further, if everybody is really into it, then it becomes the responsibility of the white boy to turn the studs into niggers - especially if there is more than one of them.  If a white boy knows it's okay with them and it excites them, then in a sense, the whiteboy is in control. The whiteboy is setting the mood, and has the oppotunity to really get them all horned up and let the niggers really be niggers - like after abitch in heat.

• 6 posts
    June 15, 2020 4:26 PM PDT
    Blakey said:

Going further, if everybody is really into it, then it becomes the responsibility of the white boy to turn the studs into niggers - especially if there is more than one of them.  If a white boy knows it's okay with them and it excites them, then in a sense, the whiteboy is in control. The whiteboy is setting the mood, and has the oppotunity to really get them all horned up and let the niggers really be niggers - like after abitch in heat.

• 6 posts
    June 15, 2020 4:27 PM PDT
    This nigger top could not agree more...my master is a bottom and only addresses me as nigger
    • 42 posts
    June 16, 2020 12:41 PM PDT

Blacky - I really like the way you think.  

• 6 posts
    June 16, 2020 1:47 PM PDT
    Thank you sir
    • 42 posts
    June 16, 2020 2:57 PM PDT

Blacky - Me as a white master bottom and you as a top nigger slave is one hot scene - and to be had over and over.  No end to the hot times to be had.

• 76 posts
    June 19, 2020 8:23 PM PDT
    Blacky said:
    This nigger top could not agree more...my master is a bottom and only addresses me as nigger
    Thanks. It's up to us to encourage the primal heat and let niggers be niggers

• 76 posts
    July 18, 2020 6:42 PM PDT

Yes, that's the point.  For the ones that want it, calling a stud a nigger is a sign of reverence and respect.  It shows that we see them as the niggers they are in the most respectful sense.

• 1 posts
    August 6, 2020 8:21 PM PDT

If both parties are into it, I'm okay with it. I like "raceplay" honestly and don't see anything wrong with it as long as the agreed upon boundaries aren't violated. Whatever gets you off. Have fun and stay chill. 

• 76 posts
    August 14, 2020 5:49 PM PDT

Thank you @niggerdick1452 for your post and especially your username. As long as everyone taking part want it, not only do I NOT see anything wrong with it but think that's it obligation to say to get a nigger stud (or studs if we're lucky) really horned up!

• September 22, 2020 10:16 PM PDT
    Can see why other black men would have an issue with it but i don’t see the problem but for me the more offensive the verbal is, the better. Call me a nigger in the street and I’ll knock you the fuck out. Call me a nigger in bed and I’ll pound you harder.
    • 42 posts
    September 23, 2020 9:18 AM PDT

Not a word I would ever use first with a top guy, but if he indicates it's ok (or even better, hot) with him then I am right there.

• 76 posts
    September 26, 2020 5:25 PM PDT
    HarlemNYCBlatino said:
    Can see why other black men would have an issue with it but i don’t see the problem but for me the more offensive the verbal is, the better. Call me a nigger in the street and I’ll knock you the fuck out. Call me a nigger in bed and I’ll pound you harder.

Exactly.  It's not for everyone. Many of us would not want to be called a faggot in the street, but in the bedroom is a different story for both of us. I love black men, and I also love it when he becomes a nigger in bedroom.  There is nothing like it when a black man becomes a nigger stud behind closed doors

• 42 posts
    September 26, 2020 8:11 PM PDT

All true.  Call me a faggot on the street and I'll be pissed and let you know.  Call me a faggot when your cock is inside me and I'll be in heaven.

• November 25, 2020 1:40 PM PST
    Blakey said:
    HarlemNYCBlatino said:

Exactly.  It's not for everyone. Many of us would not want to be called a faggot in the street, but in the bedroom is a different story for both of us. I love black men, and I also love it when he becomes a nigger in bedroom.  There is nothing like it when a black man becomes a nigger stud behind closed doors

Definitely. The right white boys know exactly when and how to say it to get what they want out of us. Pure animalistic nigger behavior. I love turning into a wild nigger.
    • 76 posts
    December 11, 2020 9:05 PM PST

Yeah!!! We know how get what we want  AND to give you what you NEED - where you can revert back to the sexual primal niggers you really are and need to be.  Check out this very cool website stating up.  The name leaves little to the imagination, and it's not for the easily offended. Like this one, the site has a  nigger shortage. Check it out and see what you niggers can have - any white faggot you want!

https://mewe.com/join/niggerworshipformen

• 76 posts
    June 25, 2021 6:19 PM PDT
    Mike WantsBBC said:

There is nothing like good, primal heat when a nigger stud is drilling your hole for all you're worth, and you have mixed feelings when he finally shoots his seed inside you because the ride is over.  I'll bet it's great when more than one nigger top is available at a time so when one graces you with his load another thrusts in to get his.

That's what makes nigger gangbangs so special , so awesome and so NATURAL!!! In a gangbang, the jungle heat and jungle fever in the room bounces between niggers over their lust for the white faggot and they revert to their innate primal nature where the only thing that matters is pumping their seed deep with white pussyboy ass.