Forums » General Discussions

Black Studs and Bareback Fucking

• 65 posts
    April 29, 2016 9:21 PM PDT

What are your views on black studs and bareback?  Do you think most black studs prefer bareback? Should bareback fucking be part of the Mandingo lifestyle?

• 8 posts
    April 30, 2016 1:00 PM PDT

I prefer bareback, but I would respect a tops decision to have safer sex.

• May 28, 2016 11:35 PM PDT
    The decision is made by the superior black man as he is about to use me. I enjoy immensely feeling Master's cum oozing from my cunt.
  • May 31, 2016 7:12 AM PDT

Looking for manding cock in Oakland, CA for my white ass hole.  Raw.  Slide your meat in my hole and empty your juice.  If you want to suck it, all the better, then kiss.   Serious.  No bullshit, games, flakes.  Who knows what may happen next!

• June 4, 2016 6:47 AM PDT

Bareback is the ultimate of intimacy.  So, the black stud needs to be neg or on PreP to make sure the space between his cum load and that white ass hole is safe.  Otherwise, the nigger fucks the white mouth!   

• 9 posts
    June 5, 2016 6:03 AM PDT

I am a slut for BBC. I am here to serve. I prefer bare, but it is up to the Sir that laying the pipe. 

• July 2, 2016 6:43 AM PDT
    Niggers should fuck all white faggot pussy raw regardless of HIV status.
    • 1 posts
    July 18, 2016 3:46 AM PDT
    I do as I am told to but i enjoy the feeling that this mans BBC just fucked me so good I my be fucking pregnant
    • 3 posts
    July 20, 2016 5:14 AM PDT

I love the supperior  black cock juice flowing into my sisi fag white boi ass, but i love the black cock so much i would take it anyway i can.

I always say that BBC rules for me

vici

• 3 posts
    September 25, 2016 3:52 PM PDT

for me it is an honor to be barebacked and bred by a Superior Black Dom. however, it is up to my Superior whether to bareback me or not. i exist only to submit to His Superior Masculine pleasure.

• October 2, 2016 4:21 AM PDT

I agree with those who say it is up to the top. I prefer bareback of course too. I know PrEP is not a 100% solution but it does ease my mind somewhat about HIV. And nothing beats feeling a ton of black seed dumped into my tight asshole.

• 65 posts
    October 8, 2016 8:45 PM PDT

For me, the true Mandingo way is for a Nigger to fuck in the most natural way! I do not want a Nigger wearing a rubber when he fucks me. I want to feel his cum shooting in me, and so does he! No rubbers!

• 3 posts
    October 29, 2016 7:25 PM PDT
    As a big black cock dominant bull, I love fucking white ass bareback. But I will only do it if I see something that proves he was recently tested and he is negative. Otherwise I will only fuck his white cum-hungry mouth.
  • October 29, 2016 7:30 PM PDT

So, "big black cock dominant bull", you can trust a white pig to tell you he's clean?!  I carry no proof of my hiv neg/sti clean white ass.  Pity, because I want that bull meat pumping your juice in hungry white fuck hole.  Ever suck your juice out of an ass?  What a sliding back in and taking a piss?!   

• 3 posts
    October 29, 2016 7:34 PM PDT
    No I don't just trust a white pigs word but I would have to see proof that they are clean before they receive my warm cumload.
  • November 1, 2016 1:09 PM PDT

BARE is the only way for me! Love being Black Bred, full of Black Breeding Semen!

• 37 posts
    November 23, 2016 7:16 PM PST
    I'm not on Prep - yet - prefer to know a guy before going raw. I also know when fucking I'm going to beg to get bred.
    • 7 posts
    January 11, 2017 11:47 PM PST

I guess I'll buck the system of NOT letting the black top make the condom choice.  I make it very clear in all posts, ads, sites, etc., that I bareback, no condoms, as they are a deal breaker. As I am HIV+, I share that my numbers are great, undetectable, and I'm healthier than most people walking down the street. I also share that wouldn't you rather fuck me, who is totally honest about my health, then someone who won't discuss their health?!

If I get a little pushback at first, I ask the BBC when was his last test, and the result.  Unfortunately, quite a few can't answer both parts of the question.  (Not tested cuz don't they need it, the stigma, living in the Deep South, I'm DL, "I'm clean", don't know where to get the test, don't have the money, etc.) Guys, it's 2017...it's quite easy to get tested in a major city, usually for free.

And if he's NOT been tested ever, if he doesn't know his status, is he also carrying Hep C and other STI?  Changes the entire raw equation. In fact, one of us is now out the door !  

• January 12, 2017 5:07 AM PST

Makes sense to me, TnVers.   

• 7 posts
    January 12, 2017 11:20 AM PST

Thanks, RedHawk!

• 2 posts
    January 19, 2017 4:23 PM PST
    almost every black man who has fucked me has gotten me raw. It's preferred.
    • 1 posts
    June 28, 2017 1:42 PM PDT

Bareback is the only way to fuck an ass,

• June 28, 2017 2:01 PM PDT
    TallOne said:

Bareback is the only way to fuck an ass,

Yes! All the Brothers, that fuck me are RAW.. love there seed inside me.   I love Black Cock. I love the way it tastes, I love the way it looks, I love the way it smells, I love the way it feels. I love the way it pulses when it shoots its cum down my throat or up my ass. BREED BLACK ONLY!

• 65 posts
    July 1, 2017 2:54 PM PDT

I couldn't have said it better.  Most black studs will make the right decision because they want to feel their black baby making seed shooting in a white ass!

• July 2, 2017 1:16 PM PDT
    I like to be barebacked by BLACK STUDS so i can feel the thick veins rubbing the walls of my pussyboi cunt. I always try to keep Butt Plug in by backpack, to keep their Sperm in my hole, so it soaks into me.